Offsite shredding services are convenient, affordable, and secure. Our partners will pick up your documents from your Bellevue location and shred them at a secure offsite facility along with thousands of other documents. The bits are comingled for extra security.
offsite shredding Bellevue
How Off Site Shredding Works in Bellevue
- Uniformed security professionals remove your secure documents in a locked truck, guarding it until it arrives at a secure shredding facility.
- Upon the arrival of the materials for destruction, the bins are weighed for record keeping.
- Once recorded, they are staged to begin the shredding process.
- The material is fed directly into the shredder, which processes about 20,000 pounds per hour.
- Once materials are baled they are shipped to a paper company where the material is recycled into new products.
- A certificate of destruction is issued for the volume shredded.
- Paper shreds are sent to a paper mill where they are recycled into new paper products.